Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fabulous birthday weekend!

For a birthday of no great importance I was very spoiled and exceedingly well celebrated last weekend by all of my lovely friends and family. Dinner on Friday night with Polly and Simon with scrumptious food and even dancing! Saturday - pretty impressive lie in and then a complete spoilage of pressies, including the fab toy I am writing this on - swish new Netbook! Lunch in Canterbury with sprogs and Mozart in the Cathedral followed by sushi. Then Sunday a very soggy walk in Perry wood with Berry's and Smiths, after which a magnificent feast at West Street - pics to follow, but the highlight must surely have been the rousing rendition of Happy Birthday see film below. Not sure I have had it sung so loud and with so much love since I was very wee! Thank you all XXX


No comments: